Keep in mind that nobody really cares about you or your problems and that you’re the only one responsible for the life you live.
- Make sure you’re surrounded by people who support your dreams (or at least don’t put you down).
- Keep in mind that money matters, and make sure you don’t waste it.
- Avoid staying close to people just because you’ve already been close to them for a long time.
- Don’t expect life to be fair. Create your own rules.
- Don’t forget that making quick decisions is always better than making no decision.
- Start as early as possible. The truth, however, is that working on your dreams will never be easier, and the best time to start was yesterday.
- Do the hard things, so you can become more experienced and stronger.
- Don’t believe in anyone being perfect. We all make mistakes.
- Social media is stealing your time and energy (but it doesn’t have to)